Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Flower Underwear


Ella has this one pair of underwear, they are the plainest pair she has, but for some reason they are her favorites. For a period of about 2 weeks she wanted this pair everyday. So every night I would wash them so we wouldn't have a meltdown in the morning because they weren't clean. One day I didn't do it. Maybe I was just too tired, maybe I was hoping she would just pick a different pair, I don't know. So after she got out of the bath she wanted her flower underwear. When I said they weren't clean the response was not a good one. So I started some laundry and thought I could just get her to put on another pair and she would forget about it. No such luck. She sat in front of the wash the whole time! I am happy to say she has broadened her range of acceptable underwear.

2 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Ella is the cutest thing ever!

Chiara said...

hahaha - she is such a stinker! I love it! What a strong willed little person!