Monday, April 14, 2008

We Are In Escrow!!

I have heard this phrase but never realized how exciting it was until it applied to us! We have accepted an offer on our house and if everything goes well we will close on May 15th. We still aren't sure what area we would like to live in so we will be staying with my parents for a few weeks while we house hunt. This was our first house and it has been a great place for us. We have lived here 3 1/2 years. When we moved in Natalie was 2 years old and I was 8 months pregnant with Ella. Cameron and Ella were both born while we lived here, Natalie has had a few first days of school, some fun holiday memories and lots of other good times. We will always remember this house but we are ready for a bit more room. I posted some pictures to help the girls remember this house. I don't have any pictures of Cameron's room because I didn't take any for the advertising due to the fact that there is nothing but a crib and changing table in it. Hopefully I will get around to making it cute in our new house. 10835 SW Huntington Ave.
Family Room
Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Natalie and Ella's room

12 comments:

The Meier family said...

Yea! I am sooooo excited for you! Just make sure that you move to Sherwood now! PLEASE!!!!! Of course, I will love you even if you don't, but PLEASE DO!

what kind of a name is abra said...

Congratulations!! I bet you are so releaved. I can't wait to see it tomorrow, one last glance before it's all gone. I will bring you a stack of flyers from MY part of town.....looks like we are going to start fighting over you!

Tiffany W. said...

I hear Texas is really nice this time of year! Not to mention dirt CHEAP!!! It is perfect timing....we will be moving in a month and a half...we can buy neighboring houses! ;)

Chiara said...

I hear Utah is the best place to live...lots of family close by, real winters and real summers, your bestest friend lives there...way bestest than that other girl that is going to be in Texas....hum, something to think about! ;)-

Congrats! That is VERY exciting! No more having to clean the house at a moments notice...that in and of itself is the best!!

The Meier family said...

wait a minute, I thought that I was your bestest friend! I see how things are!

Tiffany W. said...

I think Elizabeth plays us all! ;) But it is a good thing that i am confident enough to know despite of what she may say...or think for that matter...I AM truly her bestest friend!! ;) So y'all, including Liz, can say whatever you want, but I know the truth! Hehe.

what kind of a name is abra said...

How did the inspection go????? I thought about you all afternoon.

Amy said...

Cute house you guys HAD! Congrats and good luck with the hunt...there's LOTS out here ;)

Elizabeth said...

I am so happy that all of you like me enough to want me to live by you! Our inspection went well so it looks like things should go through.

Heather said...

Hi Elizabeth! I found your cute blog yay! We have one too: www.oregonsurfers.blogspot.com in case you didn't know. Congrats on selling your house. We need to get together sometime soon! I've been thinking about you :)

Love, Heather

Wendy said...

That is great that you are getting a new place, I am jealous! I hope you guys find the perfect place.

Tiffany W. said...

ok, I'm ready for something new to go on your blog! ;)