Well I can't believe it but my baby is a year old! This year has gone by so fast and I have mixed emotions about him being a year old. He is so much fun and his personality comes out more all the time, but I will miss having a new baby around the house. We had some of our family over on Saturday for a BBQ to celebrate the big event. It was fun to get everyone together and Cameron was his usual happy self. We had a construction theme party which Eric got VERY into. I am wondering why I never recieved this much input/help with the girls' parties. :)

He was excited to see his cake or at least I think so (his arms are always flapping like that).


He thought the cake was good but just took him time eating it.

He had lots of help from his sisters and cousins opening his presents.
6 comments:
Is that a picture of Elizabeth???????? I am SHOCKED, I tell you!! Shocked. You are so lovly, why don't you want more pictures of yourself? I want more pictures of you.
Happy Birthday sweet Cameron!!!
such a cute cake! where did you get the idea? I feel so bad i missed his birthday! For some reason i still thought i had time... the 12th? when is his b-day actaully? I know you have told me a million times and you probably will have to tell me a million more! :)
I too was very surprised to see a pic of yourself! Muy bien!
OH MY, WHAT IN THE WORLD!! You posted a picture of yourself? This is an all time great event in the history of Liz's life! I'm so proud of you. And not to mention -you look FABULOUS!! Honestly - GORGEOUS! And his cake is wicked...did you make it? By yourself? I'm so impressed!!
SUCH a cute Cake!!!
good job making that. can i steal that idea for Ezra next year?
Ezra LOVES his cement truck shirt from Gymboree. it looks like that is the same one that cameron is wearing. he says "mom, DIz isss my fafvrit shirt"
so cute.
who knew a 1 year old would even be interested in presents?
Isn't it amazing how quickly that year goes by with your third child? I love his cake- so cute.
What an awesome cake! Please tell me this is an Elizabeth creation!
Post a Comment