I forgot to take pictures of the kids all ready for Easter Sunday so I had to do it the next time they were all wearing them again. It is hard to get a decent picture with all three of them.
i LOVE the girls dresses! Where did you get those? Look at me, I ask that like I can go out and by them for my kids. Oh wait....I am about to have my 3rd BOY! :) They are all too cute!
Sweet pictures. Natalie's eye does look better, crazy about the calcium deposit, I didn't even know such a thing was possible! I miss you. I'm feeling a little withdrawl after after all the time we were spending together. Do you miss me too??!!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of the girls kissing Cam. You need to blow that one up and frame it!! And wear did you get the girls dresses...I want one for my daug...oh wait...I too only have THREE boys!! ;)-
8 comments:
i LOVE the girls dresses! Where did you get those? Look at me, I ask that like I can go out and by them for my kids. Oh wait....I am about to have my 3rd BOY! :) They are all too cute!
Hey, Cameron has shoes on! You do own some! haha! I love the girls dresses, where did you get them? Gymboree?
Great picture of the kiddos together. Their outfits are pretty snazzy- I like!
Sweet pictures. Natalie's eye does look better, crazy about the calcium deposit, I didn't even know such a thing was possible! I miss you. I'm feeling a little withdrawl after after all the time we were spending together. Do you miss me too??!!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of the girls kissing Cam. You need to blow that one up and frame it!! And wear did you get the girls dresses...I want one for my daug...oh wait...I too only have THREE boys!! ;)-
Yes the dresses are for Gymboree. Silly me thought since I was working I would get new clothes! That hasn't happened yet. :)
By the way - I can't get over how LONG Natalie's hair is!! And it looks so straight?!? Did you straighten it for these pictures?
Yeah it is straigtened in that pic. I just cut it last week. She wants to cut it short but I wasn't brave enough to do that so I need to take her in.
Post a Comment