Monday, June 30, 2008
Memorable Moment
The girls have been taking swimming lessons this summer. This is Ella's first time and Natalie hasn't taken since last summer so they are in the same class. Last week Ella was really scared about going out in the water with the teacher. At first she just shook her head and was saying she wasn't going to go. Then the teacher started picking her up and taking her out anyways, which is quite a feat in it self. For those who have spent time around Ella they know that when things are not the way she wants she can be VERY loud. She was really upset and was screaming and crying and I am sure had the attention of everyone at the pool. When she was brought back to the wall Natalie was really sweet and was hugging her and putting her arm around her. She started to explain to the teacher how Ella was scared. Then a minute later it was Natalie's turn and as the teacher takes her out she made sure to create a big splash to get Ella really wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are right about the 2002 babies....What did we eat when we were pregnant with them? I want to make sure I don't ever make that mistake again!! :) When do you move? Is it all final now?
It's been so much fun reading your blog, Elizabeth! I'm glad to hear that things are going so well for your family! We loved knowing you guys in the University Ward... time sure does fly by! Take care! And enjoy those little bundles of joy! And I LOVE the sharpie story!
Your new house looks awesome! I bet you guys are so excited! You're nuts to get rid of the hot tub? Are you going to move it, or totally get rid of it?
Post a Comment