Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Natalie has been tagged

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Natalie, clean up your room."
2. What makes mom happy?
"When I make my bed all by myself."
3. What makes mom sad?
"When I say you are mean."
4. How does mom make you laugh?
"Tickling you"
5. What was mom like as a child?
"You liked to go to school."
6. How old is your mom?
"Um, 59, no 29."
7. How tall is your mom?
"5 feet."
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Watch TV."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Clean the house."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Washing the dishes."
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Your really good at fixing hair." (I only wish!)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Your not really good at handling Cameron and Ella at the same time."
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Work at Gymboree."
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Monte Cristos"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"When you clean the house."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Word girl."
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"My workbook."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We both have brown eyes and we have the same eyelashes."
19. How are you and your mom different?
"I don't have brown hair and you don't have blond hair."
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because you always hold me like I was a baby."
We tag: Madelynn, Maddox, Cienna and Ruby

2 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

If you are going to be famous for washing the dishes...do you mind coming over to my house and doing a few "performances" from here!?! ;) too funny.

Chiara said...

Pretty sad when your 5 year old knows that you can't handle Ella and Cameron at the same time! hahahhaha - I love it!

I'm jealous you get to be "word girl"....while I'm a demented, ugly, rude, mean Squidward! ;)-