Some funny things the kids are saying now.
Ella: mapkin (napkin)
"I need you to carry me, I can't carry myself."
Ella was holding her hair in a side ponytail and my dad said "Is that your Princess Leia hair?" So then when people would call Ella she would say "My name is Leah. E-l-r, Leah."
"Last day" This can be used for anything done previously. Previously that day, week, minute, whatever. Such as "Ella will you please go potty before we leave." and Ella's response "I already went last day!"
Natalie: while walking to the park I was in the street and the girls were on the sidewalk "Mom, get out of the guts!" (the gutter)
my dad bought a hummingbird feeder and Natalie comes running in the house "Mom, Grandpa got a hummingbird feeder fooder!"
5 comments:
you are so good to record things like this. I just always think to myself....I need to write that down or blog it. And then i forget! ;) But you always seem to remember the little things they say. they will LOVE that one day!
It just cracks me up reading the funny things your kids say. I think of what Nixon is saying and "last day" is soo funny because Nixon uses that for the word "yesterday". He also will say "all" in an interesting way, such as, "I ate my food all." Kids are so darn cute!
Hey guys! Love reading the blog. It tickles my heart strings. Good to hear life is fun and funny. There's no other way to live it!
Chelsea used that same description of the past, "last day", too! I wonder if the English language got it wrong...since it's so natural for kids...
Ruby would always say "last Day" too.
that is funny.
maybe our kids learned it in nursery together!!! what a coincedence!!!
Post a Comment