THREE OF MY.....
Joys:
1. My family. I love spending time with my husband and kids. They are the most important things to me in this world and I can't imagine life without them. It seems that there is never enough time for us to do things together but I am always grateful when we do. We are also lucky to live near lots of our extended family (really close to my family at the moment).
2. My friends. While I wouldn't classify myself as a social butterfly I do love the few close friends that I have. Some I have had pretty much since birth and I consider them family. Others are more recent and continue to be my friend even if I am weird, silly, crabby, etc.
3. A beautiful day. I love waking up and the sky is blue, flowers a blooming, birds are chirping and is is sometime after 6:30!
Fears:
1. Having my husband or one of my kids die.
2. Driving over bridges or up mountains with big drop offs on the side.
3. Public speaking, not being liked/accepted, heights, spiders, there are more but that is a good start.
Goals:
1. To get in shape and stay that way.
2. Discover my talent. It seems like most of mine are things like punctual, organized, dependable, etc. Right now I am working on photography and really hope that something comes of it.
3. Catch up on scrapbooking.
Obsessions:
1. Chocolate. I pretty much think this is the perfect food and can be eaten anytime of day and count as a meal.
2. As I am sitting here thinking about what to write being clean came to my mind. I like my house to be clean, my kids to be clean (at least at some point), my car to be clean, etc. But then I thought "I have really let that slide since having three kids." Oh well.
3. Recording my kids life through pictures, blogging and scrapbooking . I want to remember all the cute and even not so cute things they do.
Random Facts:
1. I really like to eat and don't mind cooking, but I hate menu planning. I would much rather have a chef than a cleaning lady.
2. I danced in the Nutcracker three times with the professional ballet company. And yet I can't dance whatsoever today.
3. I faint every time I give blood. And not only do I faint, but I have these weird (or so I have heard) seizures when I faint. So basically I don't give blood anymore.
I now tag Chiara, Candice and Joanna.
5 comments:
hahaha! Catch up on scrapbooking!? you have a long way to go for someone who planned a whole trip around it and then worked for one hour and refused to touch it again! ;) But let me know when you do decide to start up again--cuz haven't touched any of mine since! :)
We have a ton in common, I can pretty much relate to all of that except for the cleaning thing. I don't obsess about it, I hate to do it and I would love to have a cleaning lady over a personal chef any day.
Hey, in answer to your question about how to fix your blog, all you have to do is go to your blog layout and change it to one of the minima templates. That should fix it!
I didn't know you were a dancer (and even though you claim to not be able to dance, I cant believe you since you were with a professional company!). I just keep thinking about the time we first met while I was teaching the Beehives that dance...and how I let my frustration get the better of me. But you still like me so I'll hope you don't remember that so well. Oh, and you forgot that you like to eat fruit too...haha!
Hey Elizabeth. I'm glad I found your blog. Facebook is fantastic! Your girls are so cute and they sound like lot of fun too. Just thought I would drop by and say "hi".
I like your list of 3's. We have a lot of the same goals and obsessions... yet, I can't manage to keep anything clean. Usually the kids, the house or the hubby, or all three are a total sticky, muddy or a cluttered mess and I've all but given up trying to stay on top of it. Let me know if you figure out the secret.
That was fun to read...stuff I don't know about you!!! I'd like to get in shape and stay that way too!! I wish I could be organized, that is a talent!
Post a Comment