Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ella keeps me laughing

Ella is always doing or saying something funny. Don't worry there are plenty of times where her behavior is NOT funny, but lets focus on the positive shall we. One of her funny quirks is that she needs a million pillows and they have to be in a certain order. When I go into check on her I pull out all but one of two of the pillows because it usually looks like her neck is going to break.
A five pillow night. "First purple, flower, white, white, blue Mom" And don't get it wrong!
Ella thinks that she doesn't need a nap these days and usually she can go about every other day and be ok. Here is a day she refused to take one and it is about 3:30 during snack time.

This afternoon I am downstairs helping Natalie with her homework and Ella comes downstairs. She pulls up her dress and shows me her underwear, which looks weird for some reason, but I can't quite figure our why. Turns out it looked weird because she had 19 pairs on! Her bum was rock hard with all the padding and she looked extra curvy. Natalie and I were laughing so hard as we were counting how many pairs she had on. Where does she come up with this stuff.


A few days ago I was vacuuming. I had finished downstairs and said to Ella "I am going upstairs now to vacuum" She said "No Mom, I need peace and quite!" I said "Do you think we have peace and quiet when you yell and scream?" Ella-"Mom I just need peace and quiet."




8 comments:

what kind of a name is abra said...

Hello blogapoluzza!!!!!!! Way to go, I love the pictures. You have such cute, funny kiddos!

Tiffany W. said...

OH MY GOSH, FOR REAL!?? FIVE pillows? That is SO funny. I had a good laugh. And i worry that Eli has OCD, but maybe Ella does too! ;)

Jenni said...

Oh she is such a sweetheart, can't beleive she fell asleep at the table like that! Totally impressive. I still think her and Brax need to get married one day!

Chiara said...

What a turkey! I love her! Does she like her toothpaste I sent?

Rachel said...

19 pairs? heh heh I wish I could have seen that. And I totally remember the pillow stacking and the keeping her awake at dinner.

Amy said...

I am laughing with tears on the horizon. HOW FUNNY IS THAT GIRLY OF YOURS!!!! cute site BTW!

Wendy said...

Funny, funny, funny! Ethan thinks wearing multiple pairs of underwear is funny too- But 19!!!

Wendy said...

Ella totally reminds me of Trevlyn! Trevy loves puzzles and usually does well with a nap every other day also. (I'm still pushing for daily, though!)

Love, love, love all the pictures! Sorry we've been MIA! I love having a blog list to remind me who I haven't visited in a while!