Monday, October 20, 2008

First Day of School - WAY Late

I know that it is weeks into school, but with the move, no computer and trouble logging into to my blog I am just getting around to some long over due posts. I know you will all sleep better at night now that you will be brought up to date with my life. :)
Natalie started the first grade this year. She had a rough first few weeks but is doing much better now. We really like her new school and her teacher is great. And the best part- now that we are in our house I don't have to drive and hour each way to take and pick her up!
Natalie in her first day of school outfit in our front yard.

With the new backpack. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
At the bus stop. Natalie has not been a fan of the bus concept but with 2 of her cousins on the same bus and a cute neighbor girl that she has gotten to know, things have been better. Ella wanted her picture taken too. Of course now if I try and take her picture, watch out! I was telling Eric how it drove me nuts that she doesn't like her picture taken. His response "Uh, where do you think she gets is?" Ok I'm guilty.

2 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Seriously, maybe I can sleep better now that you are back up and blogging! ;) BTW, how did you end up getting it to work?

I LOVE these pictures of Natalie. You are going to have to show my some of your photography skills.

Chiara said...

I love Natalies outfit...so cute! And I echo Eric's comment....you are totally to blame for Ella's hatred for pictures. Maybe you should have a photo shoot with her and let her take lots of pictures of YOU (like I always let her do when I'm there) and then I bet she'll let you take some of her....TRY IT if you DARE!! ;)-