This summer Eric took me to the Japanese Gardens here in Portland. I hadn't been since I was in 7th grade for a school field trip but wanted to go back. It was so beautiful and it was perfect outside. Here are just a few shots I took so I can plan for my dream backyard. :)
Ok, I have not ever been there! You need to take me along sometime, if I don't imbarass you too much! I can be a little loud and annoying sometimes - just ask those darn kid girl hangers!;)
I know i have been there before too, but can't remember when it was. I know I was not old enough to appreciate it like i should. It's gorgeous and what a fun idea for a date!
Wow, seeing those pictures brings back memories when I went last but it had been a long time too. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! That picture of Natalie on her first day of school is so cute. She looks so pretty.
3 comments:
Ok, I have not ever been there! You need to take me along sometime, if I don't imbarass you too much! I can be a little loud and annoying sometimes - just ask those darn kid girl hangers!;)
I know i have been there before too, but can't remember when it was. I know I was not old enough to appreciate it like i should. It's gorgeous and what a fun idea for a date!
Wow, seeing those pictures brings back memories when I went last but it had been a long time too. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! That picture of Natalie on her first day of school is so cute. She looks so pretty.
Post a Comment