Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spring Dance Recital

Ages ago the girls had their spring dance recital. Natalie took the class with two of her friends and Ella took with one of hers. They had a lot of fun with the class and were really excited about the costumes. Ella's little class were bees and pretty much just ran around the stage. They looked really cute. Natalie's class were dressed up as crayons and they were pretty chaotic on stage, but I think they had fun. We didn't have a chance to take many pictures after the recital so we got together with our friends over the summer and tried to recreate the event. An added bonus, Ella will reuse her costume for Halloween. That means I get to go buy something new for my house with the money I saved, right? Natalie and Ella on after the recital.
Natalie with her beautiful flowers (thanks mom for letting me raid your yard).

Such a cute crayon.

Natalie with her friends Katie and Cienna.


My busy little bee.


Is that the cutest face or what!

Ella's worried look, apparently one of the few things I passed onto my kids.




3 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

I LOVE those pictures of Ella! Seriously...those expressions are SO awesome! And she looks SO cute in her bee costume. I got to admit...i don't see how Natalie looked like a crayon whatsoever...but she looks beautiful none-the-less! All dressed up in her tu-tu with makeup on and holding flowers reminded me of a little Elizabeth in her nutcracker days! :)

Chiara said...

Oh...they are so dang cute! You are going to have to give my lots of tips and pointers when my little ms. shows up....I'm not sure I can do a girl. I'm getting nervous!!

Rachel said...

Worried eyebrows...THEY all have it.