Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birday Ella!

Today our sweet and sassy Ella turns 4! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She adds so much fun and entertainment to our lives. Ella loves to play with her sister and brother, explore the backyard, dance to High School Musical, help in the kitchen, do her "homework" and do gymnastics. We love you Ella and are having a blast watching you grow up! Here are some pictures of her growing up (sorry I had a hard time choosing). Brand new! 9 1/2lbs and completely healthy. A true miracle.
Ella with Grandma Cindy on the day of her blessing.

Just looking cute!
For awhile she was always sticking out her tongue.

Taking a bath in grandma's sink.
8 months old and so cute in this sweater from Rabia!

6 1/2 months I think. :)
Have you ever seen a cuter swimsuit picture?!

She has always had her own sense of style.



Some wild morning hair after Ella cut it herself.

Silly faces.
Our big 4 year old!

4 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

No, I never have seen a cuter swimsuit picture!!! Happy Birthday Ella... we love you!

Rachel said...

Happy 4th Ella! I hope you get lots of cake and that nothing spills on your clothes. I miss you. And yeah, totally photogenic. :)

The Meier family said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! I have got to figure out what to bribe her with so that she won't hate me! ;) Love her dress, too! Where on earth did you find such a cute thing!

Joanna said...

Oh so cute! I love it! And I absolutely loved the rainbow cake.