Sunday, February 8, 2009

Olives, Arms and Angelina Jolie

This is a revised question from the game Tri-Bond. The object is to figure out how the three are related. The original question was with Jennifer Anniston not Angelina Jolie, but obviously that doesn't apply anymore. The answer is pits. Anyway, this is just a lead into the real reason for this post. Today I was asking Ella some questions from Brain Quest (a series of age related challenge questions). She was doing really well and was having a lot of fun answering the questions and was really excited when she would get the answer right. One question showed a picture of a banana, cherries and a peach and asked 'Which of these fruits doesn't have seeds or a pit?' Ella quickly pointed to the banana. I was a little surprised so I explained how the cherries have seeds inside them and the peach had a big seed called a pit. She very excitedly raised her arm in the air, pointed to her armpit and said "I have a pit right here!" I was dying! This girls cracks me up!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

She cracks me up! I love the little girl!

Jill Bagley said...

see what a good mom you are!!! what a crack up.

i would like to get some of those brainquest thingys.
who would have thought?
you have to tell me where you got them.

The Meier family said...

She is so funny! Are you sure this wasn't while she was on the potty????