Thursday, May 14, 2009

Family Get Together

We had some of the extended family come over on Saturday for a BBQ to celebrate Cameron's birthday. It is nice to have family close for things like this. The kids loved being able to play with some of their cousins and they all had a blast playing outside since we finally had some sun! We had a Curious George theme because Cameron loves his George! My parents gave him a stuffed George for Christmas and he LOVES it. He kisses him good night, hugs him and even shares his binkies with him; for a minute anyways. Eating a dandelion.
Maddox, Kaylee and Natalie
Yummy cake!
Cameron had no problem letting Griffin help him open presents. Here he is intently looking at the robots on the wrapping paper. "Robots, robots!" I don't know how he even knows what they are, but he did.

6 comments:

The Meier family said...

when you come over to make jam, you can teach me how to make cute cakes!!!! Love it! That Cameron is such a cute stink! he wants me to come play soon!!! :)

Chiara said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! What a fun party! Cam seems like a talks a lot....Macks is a sssslllloooowww talker. He talks a TON...just the same 10 words over, and over, and over....enough to drive his mother crazy!! ;)- Miss and love you guys!

Tiffany W. said...

SEE! Cam doesn't seem to mind getting help from his friends with opening presents... I don't know why you cared so much back when I tired to help you out all those years ago! ;)

C & C said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! So sweet! I love the Curious George cake. And I also love your garden box. I finally got Chris to put mine in this weekend. Now I just need to plant...

The Meier family said...

Okay I just realized that he is eating a dandelion in the first picture - I always thought it was a pickle - good reading skills I have! :)

Shanan said...

Adorable cake Elizabeth!