Thursday, June 4, 2009

10 Years!

I can't believe that is had been 10 years. It seems like yesterday and forever ago at the same time. I remember thinking about this day when we celebrated our early anniversaries and thinking how far away it seemed. I would love to say that we have fabulous plans to celebrate this big day, but instead we are working, getting a 2 year old off the counter, having playgroup, getting a 2 year old off the counter, cleaning house, getting a 2 year old off the counter, packing for a family reunion in Utah, enjoying the last day of first grade, last day of the swim session and getting a 2 year old off the counter.
10 Reasons I love you
10. My favorite things are volleyball, puppies and light tan and those are all your favorite things to do everyday.
9. You know who I am, who I'm not and who I want to be.
8. You love your family and mine.
7. We share the same goals and ideas about life.
6. You are kind to everyone.
5. You can still make me laugh.
4. You can build or fix anything.
3. You are the hardest worker I know.
2. You are a fabulous Dad!
1. You really love me no matter what.
Love you, XxOoxxooXXOO

5 comments:

The Meier family said...

I love that you guys got all dressed up to have that picture taken after 10 years! hehehe You guys have not changed one bit! LUCKY!! Congrats on 10! Love you!

Tiffany W. said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys.

Chiara said...

Oh my gosh...were you guys 12 when you got married?!?! hahaha! I love how that happens. We think we are so old and so ready...and then we look back 10 years later and realize we were still babies when we got married. Sad! :( Anyhow - I love you both!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! (and remember...Bill and I both forgot our 10 yearer...so don't be sad to say you have anything big planned. You guys must be on the same page as us....we are saving the "big" celebrations for the 20 year mark...right? ;)-

Wendy said...

Happy 10 years! You guys still look the same, so young!

Breezy said...

10 years flies by. You guys haven't agesd a bit! Congratulations.