A bunch of us participated in the remote control car Grandprix. The concept was simple, 10 laps around some cones. Now I don't want to brag, but I did come in first in my group. Some people questioned my win saying my laps were not complete, but there is no proof of any of that. Revving up to go
Group 1: Aaron, Heather, Amy, Chris, Rachel and Nathan
Group 2: Chris, Andrew, Elizabeth, Jennifer, Eric and Nathan
Did you notice that in both pictures at least one person is doing the "hang ten" sign with their hand? I wonder if that one lecturer realizes the impact he had on our brothers. Heh heh. And I think your laps were slightly abbreviated. Bwahaha.
My sister has gone to aspen grove twice for reunions on her in-laws side of the family. She's always trying to convince my parents and us that we should do it on our side of the family. Your blog entry recaps sound like so much fun. You have a beautiful family!
5 comments:
hahaha - good for you! I'm glad you kicked all those boys' butts! (even if you did sneakily cheat!) Men need to be humbled every now and then! ;)-
Did you notice that in both pictures at least one person is doing the "hang ten" sign with their hand? I wonder if that one lecturer realizes the impact he had on our brothers. Heh heh. And I think your laps were slightly abbreviated. Bwahaha.
That is awesome! Girls RUUULLLLLEEEE!!!!! That looks like fun.
My sister has gone to aspen grove twice for reunions on her in-laws side of the family. She's always trying to convince my parents and us that we should do it on our side of the family. Your blog entry recaps sound like so much fun. You have a beautiful family!
Wow! I never realized how much Chris looks like your dad!! And I am pretty sure Amy is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment