Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ella's First Day

This girl was SO excited to start Preschool. She wanted to start the day we signed her up. She had a great first day and had no problems going. Well, almost no problems. She did think, very strongly think, she needed a Hannah Montana backpack. "I need to have one Mom! This one is making me sick!" Her perfectly good, almost new Ariel backpack was somehow making her sick. Strange thing. I reassured her that is was a great backpack for preschool and when she was in 1st grade she could get a new backpack. Yeah no way I am spending $20 to bring home finger paint projects and toilet paper roll binoculars. She did recover quickly from her sickness and has had no side effects. sporting her new short haircut

wearing her favorite "all sorts of flowers" dress and gross flip flops that will soon be finding their way in to the trash

one with Cameron

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Ella is so amazingly adorable. All those preschool kids will love her and her creative stories in her little voice. Heh heh. And I am digging Cameron in a hat- makes him look older for some reason. Hey is that hat hiding the Crisco? Bwahahaha.

The Meier family said...

She is so cute! I love her! She will have a great year! :)

Chiara said...

hahaha! Lots of things make me sick....I should start using that excuse more often!! :)- I love that girl!

Tiffany W. said...

Ha! Eli uses that excuse for everything! Almost everynight when he doesn't want to go to bed he says, "I sick, Mommy." SO i say, "oh... then you better go straight to bed!" and he says, "NO, I need medicine!" (The kids HATES medicine.... but apparently he would rather delay bedtime by five minutes even if it means he has to drink nasty stuff! :)

And Ella's hair is darling!