Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some Advice From Ella

This morning at the grocery store I grabbed a bag of straws, it is a cheap and easy kid pleaser at my house. Ella wanted another pack to ensure the good colors as long as possible. I was just past the straws with people behind me so I pointed and told her to grab another bag. For the life of her she couldn't figure out where I was pointing so I stepped over and showed her. Just as we were getting to the cart Cameron had opened the other bag and they spilled all over the floor. As I am cleaning them up, Ella says "Mom you should have just only had two kids. Then there would only be me and Natalie and not Cameron. Cameron is always doing naughty things." This older guy was standing right there and chuckles a bit. I say "That isn't very nice to say, Cameron is only 2 and he is still learning, but we still want him in our family." So the great advice from my 4 year old.

2 comments:

Chiara said...

hahaha!

I say you sell her! Maybe if we put her and Madden together we could get $10 out of them....what do ya think? ;)-

Rachel said...

Wait are you sure Ella didn't mean HAVE two more kids? Bwahahaha. :)