Monday, December 7, 2009

Funny things said

Natalie was showing Cameron a book about shapes. She pointed to the star and asked him what shape it was. "star," he said. "Do you know what the star stands for," she asked? Cameron shook his head. "Starbucks," Natalie answered. What? That kid has never even set foot inside a Starbucks but that is what she thinks of!

Driving home for picking Ella up from school I asked her a few times to straighted her set up since she had it at a 45 degree incline. She kept ignoring my request so I finally said, "Ella you need to put your seat up or the policeman is going to give me a ticket!" Without any hesitation she responds, "To where?"

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Heh heh your kids are hilarious. Didn't Ella start to actually draw a card when you were playing Uno with her? I love them!!!

Chiara said...

i love it! Such cutie patooties!

plain jane said...

Aww. I love the Starbucks comment. On my way there next week, want me to pick up some coffee? Bwahahaha.

Michelle said...

That's just plain AWESOME! See what the world teaches us?! :)

Joanna said...

I love it, she always cracks me up. Both of them.