Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Have no fear.....

...there will be a replacement. Ella asked me the other day if it was true that Miley Cyrus wasn't going to sing Hannah Montana songs anymore. It may come as a shock, but I am not up on all this stuff, but apparently Natalie said that she wasn't so ok. I said "I think that is right Ella". Then we have the following discussion:
Ella: Where does Miley Cyrus live?
Me: California, I think.
Ella: Well we need to drive there so I can get all the Hannah Montana stuff so I can be Hannah Montana when I grow up.

Hmmm wouldn't that be nice if Miley just handed all that stuff over. I am sure I could get some good money selling all that stuff.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ella would be perfect! Can totally picture her singing. And Cameron can be her manager and pick out songs for her to sing. heh heh. :)

plain jane said...

And then you can recruit Paige and Haley and make a band. Just make sure you pass on all the old Hannah Montana and High School Musical stuff to Dad. Sure he will appreciate it.....bwahahahaha.

Michelle said...

Talk about your pre-pre-pre-teen! I wonder what the thing will be when she actually has the hormones to go with the talk! hee hee