Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tomorrow is the day....

...so today I am getting all the last minute stuff done. Laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, organizing, prepping the kids and going to bed early! I check in tomorrow at 6am to start my induction.
After my appointment on Monday I am really hoping that this induction works and they don't have to end up doing a c-section. Even though I had just gone to the doctor on Thursday she wanted me to come in so she could see if I had made any progress. Well turns out she was stuck at the hospital so I had to see another doctor. Not really the way I like to meet someone for the first time. So I am sitting in the exam room with this little blue sheet crossing my fingers it won't be the good looking young doctor. Then there is a knock at the door. No such luck. In walks good looking young doctor. To his surprise I was showing no signs of having a baby soon. Seems that even with my baby being plenty big, my body seems to want to hold on to being pregnant. Which is the complete opposite of how I feel.
"This is your fourth?"
Yes I respond.
"And she is inducing you on Friday?"
Again a yes. And then I add, "We don't want a ten pound baby"
Lets just say I didn't feel a whole lot of confidence after my meeting with the good looking doctor.
Everyone is ready to meet this little girl and I am ready to be done being pregnant.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You'll do great tomorrow. :) Think of all the people praying for you...and baby #4. Also, can you hook me up with this doctor? Heh heh.

Chiara said...

Dude.....that is the best kind of OB/GYN to have. Young and hot! :)
I would say that I am jealous....but I'm not.....because maybe, just maybe, my OB is also young and hot!! hahahah!