Eric went back to work on Monday so my sister came down to help me. It was great. She met Natalie at the bus, got the kids a snack and then took them outside to jump on the tramp. Tuesday both my sisters offered to come and help with the kids, but Monday was pretty smooth so I told them not to worry. Famous last words.
Cameron has learned that when I am feeding Avery he can get away with more. During lunch he squeezed his juice box all over the kitchen floor. Outside he pulled the just about to bloom peonies off. On the tramp he would lean against the net like a WWF wrestler and the fling himself at the girls. When he was supposed to be having a nap I discovered he had gone to the bathroom in his pants, and not just potty. So I put him in the tub, started laundry, cleaned his floor and then picked up the mess in the bathroom. That was not fun and I didn't even attempt to salvage the underpants. Nope they went strait out to the garbage.
Ella fell down on the patio and cut her knee up pretty well. About 5:30 I am feeding Avery and every 30 seconds or so one of the three declares in a desperate voice, "I'm hungry!" Which is understandable because it has been maybe 2 hours since they had a snack. I assure them that Dad will be home soon or that I am almost done feeding Avery. Ella asks me when my stomach is going to be flat again because it has been along time since Avery was born. There is a boost to the old self-esteem right there.
Yes it was an adventurous day. Lets hope today is a little less eventful.
2 comments:
Joanna will be there today to help. :) And when I get done with school (soclsoe) I can come and wear them out on the trampoline. :) You are doing awesome though. And your kids are sooooooo cute.
I told you to call me and I will come and help! Sounds like I need to just show up since you still haven't called me back from yesterday! ;)
Post a Comment