Skinny jeans are all the rage these days. You can even get them with zippers. Quite the flashback to elementary school. Ahhh, almost nothing I wanted more then pink Guess jeans with zippers in the back. Well, my super nice neighbor gave us some clothes that her daughter had grown out of. In the bag were a cute pair of gap skinny jeans in great condition. I had Natalie try them on and they looked so cute! Her response to my enthusiasm was, "I don't like skinny jeans! I want fat jeans!" I was a little unsure what "fat jeans" were so I asked her. The response, "Like your jeans." Hmmm. Fat jeans = mom's jeans. After thinking how that made me feel I informed her that the word she was looking for was bootcut.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Skinny Jeans
Skinny jeans are all the rage these days. You can even get them with zippers. Quite the flashback to elementary school. Ahhh, almost nothing I wanted more then pink Guess jeans with zippers in the back. Well, my super nice neighbor gave us some clothes that her daughter had grown out of. In the bag were a cute pair of gap skinny jeans in great condition. I had Natalie try them on and they looked so cute! Her response to my enthusiasm was, "I don't like skinny jeans! I want fat jeans!" I was a little unsure what "fat jeans" were so I asked her. The response, "Like your jeans." Hmmm. Fat jeans = mom's jeans. After thinking how that made me feel I informed her that the word she was looking for was bootcut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO GET SOME SKINNY JEANS AND BE COOL LIKE NATALIE!! You'd be a babe in skinny jeans! Just try them!
What about some jeggings? Bwahahahaha. I love the photo up top. That was my favorite one - it belongs in a hefty issue of In Style.
Awww your kids are sooooo cute I want to steal them...until they color their stomach blue, keep EVERYTHING, tell outlandish tales, and ...well Aves May is perfect right now. :)
Post a Comment