

I think Cam felt safer on the grass.The girls also set up a lemonade stand on the corner with the neighbor. They had a ton of fun waving cars down.

Cameron, Avery and I walked down to check out the sales. Over all they did pretty well and after raking in the money the girls wanted to do the stand EvErYDaY! But we didn't. Cause I'm no fun. So Cameron would say, "You are not invited to my birthday party!" A pharse he likes to throw at you when you don't give him what he wants.

Maybe I will get around to posting the oh so fun project that the plywood was for.


3 comments:
Crystal light lemonade!?! You better start teaching the girls that if you are going to make the real money you have to start using the cheap stuff!! ;)-
Come on, plywood is classy! Heh heh. Love how Ella has her little "coat" on in the pool pictures. :)
The plywood is classy! Remember all the random boards (and huge plates of glass behind the barn!) we had lying around Saltzman? P.S. Love that Cameron is doing his signature look in his profile picture.
Post a Comment