Monday, October 17, 2011

Cameron learns to ride

This weekend Cameron learned to ride his two wheeler. He could do it at the beginning of the summer but didn't like the fact that he had to look where he was going. For that reason he gave up the two wheeler and we put the training wheels back on. But this weekend Natalie started pushing him around on another bike and he took off. Today was beautiful outside so during Avery's nap we went outside and rode, rode, rode. I took the video with my phone as I am walking/jogging up the street so sorry if you feel a bit sick after watching it.

2 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Impressive! Eli can still hardly ride a two wheeler WITH training wheels! :)

Chiara said...

Awesomeness!! Macks won't even ride a bike WITH training wheels on!! I'm gonna make him watch this 10 times today! ;)-