Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Natalie Did It
This is Ella's new favorite excuse for her less than desirable behavior. We were getting ready to take Natalie to school and I had just finished doing their hair. Ella comes down and her barrette is out and her hair is a mess. I ask "Ella why did you take your barrette out?" She responds very calmly and matter of fact "I didn't. Natalie did." I said "Natalie didn't take your barrette out." Ella- "Yes she did her arm reached all the way up the stairs, and in the bathroom and took it out of my hair." Natalie's arm had to reach all this way because the whole time she was sitting downstairs coloring. Then after lunch today (Natalie is already at school) I notice that Ella has drawn all over her hands. I ask her why she colored on herself. "I didn't, Natalie did it because she wanted to."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha - what a smart girl! She must have caught on one time or another when Natalie DID infact do the naughty thing...she must have liked that outcome of that situation better! ;)-
She is so funny! I cannot wait to see what she does next!
what a smart girl!!! Ruby does that to Ezra all the time. she knows that Ezra can take the fall for her.
and she knows i am less mad when Ezra does it, rather than her.
thanks for going to my BLog!!! i dont think i knew you had a blog . its my new addiction. your family picture is soooo cute.
look at those darling kids. RUby was asking me all about you and your kids. i was telling her about you guys to jog her memory.
i was trying to tell her about you guys and i had a thought---what if they are totally friends in High school---and we get to tell them that they were in nursery together?
your blog is totally cute!! it was so fun to see you at work . how do you do it all? i bet your house is clean too.
update me on the house hunting
Post a Comment