Monday, November 24, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

My friend Candice tagged me so here it is.....

This post is in honor of the "I Love Your Blog Award." I now have to answer each of the questions with a one word answer.

1. Where is your phone? pocket
2. Where is your significant other? garage
3.Your hair color? brown
4. Your Mother? Portland
5. Your Father? Portland
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? work
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? musical
15. One of your wish-list items? treadmill
16. Where you grew up? Portland
17. The last thing you ate? red vines
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? garage
20. Your pet? dead
21. Your computer? addictive!
22. Your mood? tired

23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? Odyssey
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? target
27. Your Summer? beach
28. Love someone? yes!
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today


I now award six people the "I Love Your Blog Award."
Tiffany, Chiara, Joanna, Abra, Jenni, Jen

No comments: