Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's All About the Accessories

The other morning Eric woke up (lucky me was still sleeping from working a really late night) to find Ella looking like this.
I think I am training him well because he grabbed the camera to capture the moment! Ella, the child who NEVER wants her hair combed, let alone some bow or clip in it, had all of the headbands we own on. Looks somewhat like a turban to me.
Right now she loves the song "So What" by Pink. She calls it the camp rock song. When it comes on the radio she will sing "I am a rock star, I've go my rock clothes" She also loves the part "He's gonna start a fight! We're gonna get in a fight!"
I asked her what she wanted for Christmas and this was her reply "Sparkaly stuff for my body." Me: Oh yeah, what kind of sparkaly stuff? Ella: Like make up and jewels!
What will this girl come up with next.

4 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Tell Ella I like Pink too! ;) She is cute as a button!

Chiara said...

hahahaha! I love it! What a character. And you thought Natalie was going to give you the most trouble....you better watch out for this one!!

The Meier family said...

I love all the pretties! I have never seen any like that before, could you tell me where to find such adorable pretties?! I love Ella, she is such a cutie! Never a dull moment at the Newby house! and tell Cameron *ssnnn*

C & C said...

What a cute picture and cute little girly girl!