
Monday, December 22, 2008
Who Stole the Cookie from the Counter?
I don't think anything about the fact that all of our kitchen chairs are lying on the ground until a visitor will ask "What's with your chairs?". Well they are all lying on the ground because Cameron likes to push them across the kitchen to either play with the CD player, get into the butter, give him a boost up to the counter or open the microwave. Today something occurred to him that had yet to occur to me. There are other chairs! Ok I knew we had other chairs, but I thought since they were in other rooms we were safe. Turns out I was wrong. I walk into the kitchen to find that Cameron had pushed one of the chairs from the girls' little table into the kitchen to help himself to some of the cookies I had been baking. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi!!! I have decided not to blog anymore. I can barely keep up with facebook. But I didn't want to delete until I make a blog book.......Love following yours though. Are you surviving all the snow????
Heh heh I love the back shot you got of the little man. And I have to admit, when I was over there and you started to put the chairs down, for a second I was like, what are you doing? :)
I love it! Macks is just the same...he falls off the chairs or table at least once a day...I don't get the fascination with climbing...especially when it ends in pain most of the time. You think they'd eventually get it!! :)
Post a Comment