Wednesday, December 10, 2008

7 Things Tag

7 random things

.....7 things I can do....
-type fast
-play the piano
-carry Ella and Cameron from the car to the store at the same time
-run fast if I have the right music
-talk on the phone for an hour without realizing it
-get three kids and myself ready and out the door before 7:30
-put up with really annoying customers

.....7 things I can't do.....
-sing
-go to Target and not buy something
-read without falling asleep
-spell- it's genetic, I get it from my Dad :)
-see without my contacts
-drive without music
-sew

.....7 things I always say.....
-Listen the first time
-Hurry up we need to go
-You are so cute!
-Take a breath
-Wash your hands
-I love you
-We don't tease

.....7 things I always eat.....
-chocolate
-cereal
-Diet Dr. Pepper (you are so right Candice)
-Cocoa with marshmallows
-anything from the bread group
-anything Mexican
-almost anything I don't have to cook

.....7 people I tag.....
-Tiffany
-Chiara
-Joanna
-Michelle
-Jill
-Jennifer
-Wendy

2 comments:

lundparty said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who would put chocolate on the list of things they always eat. Although you do not look like it. When I was looking at the pictures of Ella I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is beautiful, as are all your children!

Joanna said...

Girl.....we are way too much a like, except I can sing.