Sunday, February 22, 2009

Take Time To Smell The Flowers

I thought this was such a sweet picture of Cameron smelling the beautiful tulips that I got for my birthday. My little sensitive cute boy. But wait..... ....why is he in the sink?!?! Yesterday I come into the kitchen to find that Cameron has pushed a chair over to the kitchen counter and climbed into the sink. He is sitting in the sink with a few dirty dishes and the pot of tulips just as happy as can be. I walk in, he smiles and continues about his business.
Then he notices the faucet and decides to turn it on. I am sure he just thought the flowers were in need of water. He just sat there as the sink was filling up just as happy as can be.
I have heard these are the type of behaviors that I can expect from boys. Most of the time his little tricks are so funny that I just laugh. I love this kid!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

He got up into the sink? Hilarious! And seriously you are getting really good with the pictures.

Wendy said...

Those pictures are phenomenal! Absolutely gorgeous! Please post your tips! Makes me feel sorry for my kids. I really do try...

Jill Bagley said...

so funny.
if thats the worst "little boy" thing he does---i think he'll be fine.
is he only two?
ezra just turned three. and boy----it really is the terrible threes.
they want independance, yet they are too young for it.
they argue, and try to be logical. they still throw tantrums and are hard to convince. UHHHh. its no fun.
your little guy seems a little sweeter than that though. :)

Tiffany W. said...

I'm just impressed you took pictures and laughed! I would probably be too annoyed to smile. :)

Joanna said...

Super cute! You got to enjoy those moments even though you want to pull your hair out because of the mess you will be cleaning up.

Wendy said...

I love this age, they are so cute they can do no wrong! He is adorable and those really are good pictures.

Regan said...

That is so funny. You are such a good mom for letting him stay and do that. It was a good choice since the pictures are so adorable and he seems so happy.

Amy said...

HA HA! Yes, this is so boy and he is SO cute!

The Meier family said...

He is so cute! After you guys left the other night, he kept talking about how cute he was! Love him! I love this age, I just need to remember to enjoy it more - good job doing that! :)

The Meier family said...

Oh yea, one more thing ***Schunnn***
Love ya!