Tuesday night Eric and I went with some friends to see the musical Wicked. I went knowing only what was said on the flier. We had, dare I say, wicked seats! Second row! Yeah so close we could see them spit. Which was good since none of it landed on us. They actors were amazing. The singing was incredible. The story was interesting, funny and heartwarming. If you don't know the story it will make you look differently at the Wizard of Oz. I would suggest not finding out more about the story if you ever plan on attending the show. It is better, I think, when you enjoy the ride with no hint as to what is going to happen. I highly recommend seeing it if it comes to your city.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Wicked
Tuesday night Eric and I went with some friends to see the musical Wicked. I went knowing only what was said on the flier. We had, dare I say, wicked seats! Second row! Yeah so close we could see them spit. Which was good since none of it landed on us. They actors were amazing. The singing was incredible. The story was interesting, funny and heartwarming. If you don't know the story it will make you look differently at the Wizard of Oz. I would suggest not finding out more about the story if you ever plan on attending the show. It is better, I think, when you enjoy the ride with no hint as to what is going to happen. I highly recommend seeing it if it comes to your city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am jealous, and I went to see it! I wish we would have been your friends that went with you! :) Such an amazing musical! By far my favorite! Glad you had fun!
You should have said the play was WICKED awesome! :) Glad you had fun and liked it...you are so cultured now, are you sure you still want to be my friend? ;) Never saw the musical, but i enjoyed the book. You should read it.
that is so fun!! we saw wicked a few years ago when it came here. i didnt even know what it was. but we thoroughly enjoyed it.
but i was sort of obsessed with the wizard of oz after that. you cant watch that movie with out twisting the stories together . its funny
Post a Comment