Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Waiting

Cam and I stayed home from church on Sunday because he has a nasty cold which means no nursery. Our neighbors have the same van as us and we were upstairs and I heard their alarm set and I thought it was ours. So Cameron and I hurried downstairs to greet Eric and the girls. Then we discovered the mix up, but he climbed up on the table and sat waiting for them until they got home. It is so sweet how much he loves them!


Check out my battle wound. Me vs. the crib. It looked pretty bad, but luckily it missed his eye!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh he's wearing shorts! Heh heh. Waiting by the window for everyone to come home? Very cute.

Tiffany W. said...

Love the pic of him looking out the window. Too precious.

Chiara said...

Ouch...that eye does look bad! Poor guy!

C & C said...

Poor thing! My kids have been sick too! It's awful.

Angela said...

All this time, I thought you never posted and I just didn't have you on google reader like I thought I did. It's been fun catching up on what your family has been up to. What a cute bunch of kids!

Regan said...

That is so cute that he looks out the window for them to come home. That little scar above his eye is so sad.

Jill Bagley said...

thats funny. i think i was home that same week from church too. we had a cold.
it was nasty.
but my kids dont miss eachother ---HA!
they like being independant of one another.

love the look of your cute blog!!