Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Cameron

I can't believe that today my little guy turns 2! These two years have gone by way way too fast. Cameron has been so much fun and adds so much to our family. We all love him to death! He had his 2 year check up today and weighed in at 26lbs! That is more than I thought he would be so it was a pleasant surprise. He did have to get one shot and after he stopped crying said, "Owie, got a poke!" Cameron is constantly talking, climbing on stuff, trying to into whatever his sisters are doing, work along side Eric in the garage or back yard, and be as independent as possible. Happy Birthday buddy!

4 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Chiara said...

I hate it! I can't believe our little boys are TWO!!! Noooooo! But wait...on the other hand...maybe we can go on a girls trip next year (somewhere wicked awesome) without ANY kids!! Don't get pregnant!! ;)-

Breezy said...

It really does go by so fast. A good thing for me to remember when I'm up all night and day with a fussy newborn. Cameron is such a cute boy, Happy Birthday.

Rachel said...

Awww I love the little man. And his run. And his dancing. And the fact he can make short shorts look like capris. Heh heh.