
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Rockets
Who knew that tampons would make such a fun toy for a two year old boy but it seems that they do. Cameron seems to love being in the bathroom so, to avoid spending my day from keeping him out of the toilet we have knobs on the door so he can't get in. They have been so great and have kept him from having lots of fun in there. Recently we bought new interior doors (I love them by the way) and got rid of the brown ones. Eric and I, well mostly Eric, were able to switch out all the doors but some how the bathroom one shifted ever so slightly and so the door no longer closes. As much as Eric does all the work he does need me to help steady the door, but we haven't been home at the same time for about a week and so the bathroom has been fair game for Cameron. For the most part he has been pretty good about staying out, only going in to brush his teeth or play with the hair accessories. However the other day I walk in the bathroom to find Cameron sitting on the floor surrounded with Tampons that had be shot out of the applicator like little rockets. He thought it was so fun. I was not amused.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heh heh that is so freakin' hilarious. I can just imagine him in their, an innocent look on his face. But yeah, those things are expensive. :)
I knew that! All my boys have been facinated with tampons and have gone through their own little "tampon playing phase." I learned tampons need to be locked up with the medicine.....
I have pics of Connor in a similar experience. (this is Tiffany) Next time take pics. They will make for good black mail. :)
Post a Comment