I can't believe that she is 7! It is amazing to me how fast the time has gone. I wish I could have gotten pictures of her when she was younger but that was before my digital days and the scanner isn't cooperating. I remember being so excited and SO ready for her to get here 7 years ago. My due date came and went with contractions happening like crazy. Finally a week later my doctor let me go to the hospital only to be sent home later that night with an Ambien so I could sleep. Shortly after getting home the contractions kicked into high gear so there was no sleeping. With not wanting the emotional roller coaster of getting sent home again, it took Eric until after 5 in the morning to convince me we needed to go back. Natalie was born VERY quickly after making it back to the hospital. She was the most beautiful, perfect thing I had ever seen.
Natalie has been full of life and personality since the day she was born. She loves her family, drawing, coloring, anything art related, swimming, dance, gymnastics and singing. Natalie has always been very social and can win anyone over with her charm and smile.
We love you Natalie and are so happy you are part of our family! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Yay! Happy 7th birthday Natalie! We love you and hope you have a fun party!!
Happy Birthday cute girl! We love you! Cienna is so excited to come to your party! Have a fabulous day!
Happy Birthday Natalie! We share a birthday- must be an extra special day! Sure miss all our Tigard friends! Hope your doing well!
Dude....you guys are in BIG BIG trouble when this girl turns 13....probably earlier....(as in ALREADY! :) but she is a babe and you are going to have the boys all over her. GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment