
Friday, September 11, 2009
In less than 5 minutes....
....Cameron covered himself with Crisco. I ran upstairs to change for work and as I am coming down the stairs Eric walks in the front door. We walk in the kitchen and both stop in shock at what we see. Cameron is sitting up on the counter with Crisco lathered up like sunscreen. I have to head out the door to work and leave Eric with the clean up. My parting words, "If you have to shave his head, shave his head." Well it didn't resort to that, but it did take numerous shampoos. Cameron's response "I have a faux hawk!" You see my sisters like to make his hair in to an oh so stylish faux hawk and it seems that he now thinks any semi-solid white substance is hair cream (he has also done this with foot lotion). I remember the days when I thought it was cute that he climbed into the sink. Not so much anymore!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Seriously, I love that kid! He cracks me up! My favorite picture is the last one. The look of "uh-oh, busted"! Good job capturing the moment! :)
Oh my goodness! That's a lot of mischief for 5 minutes! But, what a hard face to be upset with! Reminds me of the time my older sister had a sleep-over and some boys came to TP the house and crash the party. The girls ran outside and got in an all out war with the boys. All fun and games until one of the girls ends up with Crisco all over her hair, and of course she had some really important interview the next day for a college scholarship or something. I remember my mom trying all kinds of different concoctions to clean this girl's hair while the girls were trying to think of the ultimate revenge! So, I guess you can be grateful he didn't attack his sisters' hair! :)
Okay, okay. I'm sorry I ever brought up the mohawk thing. I'll clean the crisco stain out of your carpet when I come by tomorrow.
But you have to admit - pretty impressive that he not only remembered the name but also how to do it.
Such smart children you have.
P.S. This is Joanna
He has reached that age, TROUBLE! Paige is there too right now, we had a similar occurence with a tub of vasoline:) You have gotta love this age!
Everyone has to have at least one child that does the lotion/Vaseline/Crisco thing. It wouldn't be parenthood without it.
That is one stinking cute face. Glad I'm not you....or should I say ERIC....cleaning that one up though.
what's the big deal? Personally, I like the Crisco look... i'm thinking about trying it out on my own kids!
Post a Comment