Thursday, October 22, 2009

And Then There Were Four

Cameron would like to announce that he will be a big brother early this May. We are excited for the new baby to join our family.

15 comments:

plain jane said...

WHAT?!?!?!??! AGHGHGH!?!?!? Woot woot. I am so excited. Congratulations!!! Should we get more toys for the bonus room? Heh heh.

Tammy and Alvin said...

That's great! Hope you're feeling well!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations. :) Aww I'm so excited for you. And Mom wants to know why she isn't the first to know. Heh heh.

Tiffany W. said...

Seriously?! I am totally with your mom on this one! I am not the first one to know!?! And I find out on your blog? Rude! And just for the record despite your best efforts... I knew you were pregnant as of two days ago! :) You know when I called and you were napping! That is how I always know... you ONLY take naps during the day when you are prego! hahahahahah! Better luck next time, because yes, I am counting on at least 5 from you!! Yay! Give baby a kiss from me! Congrats to all.

The Meier family said...

Finally! Your secret is out! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited to live vicariously through you, since we both know I am not having anymore! Can't wait to see HER! ;) Love your guts!

Michelle said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! and YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! You wonderflly brave and crazy lady!

Cooper Family said...

Congratulations! We hope your pregnancy and delivery goes smoothly and you have a happy healthy baby at the end.

Joanna said...

Yeah, I am sooooooo excited for you. I will call you tomorrow. Expect it girl.

Unknown said...

Whaaaaaaattt??? Wow, congrats!! I guess the world can take another beautiful Newby child! Congratulations, very happy for you guys! xxxx

The Rider Family said...

Congrats that is so exciting for your family your kids are getting sooo big! Hope you are feeling alright congrats again

Jenni said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you! Hope your feeling well!!

Jill Bagley said...

congratulations!! that is so funny.
we are going to start trying in about 6 weeks or so.
excited for ya!

Shanan said...

oh YEA!!!!! So excited for you! Yippeeee!!!! Feeling ok? I will be calling you to see what you need. Congrats!!

Chiara said...

What in the world? Are you freaking kidding me? I about wept when I saw this post!! I am sooooo going to call you! WAIT....you knew when I talked to you last weekish and you didn't tell me? You are in BIG trouble!! CONGRATS!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! May is a great time to have a baby.