Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh So Tired

Cameron is an early riser. He wakes up pretty much every night about 4:00 saying he is hungry and wants breakfast. After crying and screaming he falls back asleep only to wake up at 6:00. That is early, but acceptable. This usually means that if we are in the car anytime that morning he will fall asleep. I try to lay him down when we get home but he never stays asleep. So that 5-10 minutes in the car destroys any chance of a nap and we end up with dinner ending like this.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay I love those picture. Poor little guy can't stay awake. Heh heh. Remember when Ella would fall asleep with the goldfish crackers still clutched in her hand? I love how blonde his hair is by the way.

Regan said...

I know exactly how you feel. Brent is the same way. Well, he doesn't get up screaming at 4 in the morning but he is almost impossible to get to take a nap. And if he falls asleep in the car at all, forget sleeping at home. I sometimes hear him awake in the middle of the night when I am up feeding Isaac. I assume he goes back to sleep on his own since I don't hear anything else but what a crazy kid!

Tiffany W. said...

Mmmmmmmmm.... Baby! He looks so little and tuckered out in those photos!

Connor went through a stage when he was two or three where he woke up every morning at 4:00 and would scream and cry begging to watch the Mickey Mouse movie of Three Musketeers! I thought I was going to die! Obviously we never turned it on for him because we did not want that habit to start! but it took a good two weeks for him to stop. I never got what was his problem, or what started it?

And actually now that I think of it, Eli also recently did a similar thing where he woke up around 4am crying for food. (but we know why that is... because he never eats his dinner!) but his "bout" only lasted 2-3 days.

Good luck! :)

Chiara said...

That is so stinkin cute! Priceless pictures for sure! I tried calling you yesterday. Call me when you have a minute. I need to have a serious BABY TALK with you!! ;)-

Wendy said...

Those are the best pictures. We have a lot of those of Paige when she refuses to take a nap- We always bust up laughing every time, it never gets old.