Tuesday, October 13, 2009

End of the Summer Outing

Right before school started we took a trip to the Children's Museum. The kids never seem to tire of this place and it always wears them out. Natalie and Cameron in the big picture frame. Ella would not be in the picture.
The magic of face paint. I sort of wonder if this is a good idea for a kid Cameron's age. Will he then think he can do this with makeup, markers, etc at home?

The water area is always interesting. Ella likes to play there until she freaks out because she is wet. While I am taking this picture of Cameron he is fitting this hose on the water. Just after I take the picture he gets it on and the other end is dumping the water onto the floor.




Calling for back up in the ambulance.


Serious grocery shopping.

5 comments:

Chiara said...

Love that place! Okay....I seriously cannot get over how beautiful Natalie is. I mean, she is not just "cute" anymore...she is beautiful....and mature!! You are going to have PROBLEMS with that girl!

It was so good to talk to you today. Even though it was only for a few minutes and my kids were being horrible! Love you!

plain jane said...

I like your comment after the first photo "Ella would not be in the picture." Heh heh. And Cameron with the make up? Bwahahahaha. What did Eric say?

C & C said...

I love the children's museum. We've only been there once, but it was so much fun. I loved Ella's advice about Cameron in a previous post. Hilarious!

Tiffany W. said...

I can not get over how "grown" Natalie looks... seriously! Quit feeding her or something! ;) Or maybe she is just watching too much High School Musical or Hannah Montana but she is not allowed to get any more mature. She is putting Connor to shame! :)

Rachel said...

Aww Cameron likes make-up? Heh heh. And yeah, Natalie is going to be so gorgeous. Well so will Ella. Dang I think you got all the good looking genes. :)