
I think maybe Ella was confused about what holiday we were celebrating
Cameron had no reservations about getting into the guts. He also had no problem throwing them.
Eric and I have had this pumpkin carving kit for about 6 years and we have let the kids pick a pattern that they want. Every year it turns into US carving way too much of the pumpkin and kicking ourselves. Next year they will be drawing their own faces and doing it themselves.
my pumpkin face
Ella with her finished spider pumpkin. Notice the eyelashes (or as she calls them ashlyes) she gave the spider, so you know its a girl.



4 comments:
one of Eli's most favorite foods on the planet are apples... but he won't touch a carmeled apple with a 40 foot pole. Won't even TRY it. I don't get it. it is two of his favorite foods (candy and an apple) how is that not good? I guess I should just be happy he likes the healthier, cheaper, less messy version, but it drives me nuts that he will not even try it! What is my problem? :)
Ella with the 4th of July dress is hilarious. And what's she doing with her hands? Heh heh.
Make me some carmel apples please!! Your pumpkins are awesome! We kind of forgot to carve ours?!?! Hahahah...the boys were a little sad about it when they realized (the day AFTER Halloween.) Oh well, there is always next year!
Heh heh Ella and her apple with no carmel. Your kids are so cute- love Cameron with his hands in that pumpkin. I can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment