It seems like there are so many times when the kids wore their costumes that by the time Halloween night actually arrived Natalie's Hannah Montana wig was quite the sight. First the were all the times I would find them upstairs playing in their costumes. Then there was the ward trunk-or-treat and school parties. By Halloween I was ready to burn these costumes!
This was the pose Natalie created for just about every picture.
Trick-or-treating was interesting. It took Cameron a few houses to understand that he wasn't going INSIDE their house. He was really great at saying trick-or-treat, Happy Halloween and thank you to each person. He would often tell people, "I'm wearing my bones!" and point to his skeleton tummy. Many of the ladies expressed their desire to keep him.

This was the pose Natalie created for just about every picture.
Trick-or-treating was interesting. It took Cameron a few houses to understand that he wasn't going INSIDE their house. He was really great at saying trick-or-treat, Happy Halloween and thank you to each person. He would often tell people, "I'm wearing my bones!" and point to his skeleton tummy. Many of the ladies expressed their desire to keep him.Ella was by far our fastest trick-or-treater, not wanting to wait for anyone and always wanting to be the one to ring the door bell. She seemed to have a good time, but when we got to the last house and they put the candy in her bucket she said "OK now we can go home!" A few days after Halloween she was being, um difficult, and I asked her if she wanted me to throw her candy away. She was fine with that because she said she would just go trick-or-treating again. I mean really they gave me candy when I knocked on their door yesterday so why not any day. I tried to explain that it was only once a year, but she seemed to really believe any old day would work.
Cameron had a lot of fun checking out all his candy. He would unwrap a piece, have a little and then unwrap more. He would often inspect and compare candies before opening.

Cameron had a lot of fun checking out all his candy. He would unwrap a piece, have a little and then unwrap more. He would often inspect and compare candies before opening.
2 comments:
Aren't we all glad Natalie's real hair does not look like that! ;) hahaha. And I am pretty sure that Cameron's costume is the same PJ's from Gymboree that Dallin was for Halloween last year! :) Cute kids!
Aww they are so adorable. Can I keep Cameron? Heh heh.
Post a Comment