This is what Natalie asked when I told her we could pull out some of the things she and Ella wore as babies because we will be needing all the pink things again! That is right we are having another girl! Natalie came with us to the ultrasound and had a good time looking at her little sister move around. She showed a little disappointment at first when we discovered that Cameron would not be getting a little brother. Ella on the other hand screamed and yelled because it wasn't a boy, but as the day has gone on she seems to have come to terms with the idea. We are just happy that she looks good and everything checks out ok. My doctor said she was measuring a little big due to some long legs.
We haven't really talked names at this point and are always open to suggestions. I am not saying I will use them, but they are always welcome. The mixture of my sisters is tempting, but Rayanna or Joachel might be a cruel punishment.
10 comments:
Yay! Congrats on another girl! Some people just get all the luck... :)
Yay...
How about just pick one of the twins names and just name her Joanna. That's a fabulous name.
hehe
Heh heh can you imagine if you combined our names?Poor kid. I'm glad she looks good and long legs are always in style. :)
yay!! you found out!! i forgot that it was coming that soon. congrats!!
i hope i have another girl someday too.
we might be done though. not sure.
cameron will just have to have LOTS of boy playdates to find his inner manhood. :)
its so funny how we are living paralell lives. i was telling my sister about you, and i said---"ya, my friend elizabeth is having her fourth. im about a year behind her with all her kids, so i guess i can wait about nine more months to get pregnant!" ha ha . you are always one step ahead of me in the baby department, and its so fun, because i get to learn from you.
Yea, 3 girls and a boy- I know what that looks like. Girls are so cute and sweet.......for now anyway:)
Hey! I totally agree with Joanna above. I mean, it is a classic name. In the Bible - all that jazz. Or, you could combine all four of our names (Mary, Elizabeth, Joanna, Rachel): Elizamannel. Call her Manne for short. Bwahahahaha.
Did you like the clothes?
I think you should name her Mary Jane. I think it is such a cute name... and it honors your mother's name... and your used-to-be middle name. :) Seriously I love it. It is so sweet sounding. You can't help but have an angelic child with a name like that. If you don't use it... I will! And if you do use it... I still might use it. :)
You know what would be the best name Elizabeth? And it's always fashionable, it's unique, and it has history behind it? SWEET BABY. :) heh heh. Or you could name her whatever you want as long as you don't take the name I want for my first daughter. Wait. I'm not even married! Bwahahahaha
Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant, but I haven't been blogging for a couple of months! When are you due? I love your kids' reactions. How funny. And I love your Halloween pumpkins - they are so creative!
Your having a girl??? OMGosh! Congrats! I had NO idea! ;) Love the name Lucy, and I like Tiffany's idea of Mary Jane, you could call her MJ, from Spiderman, right? Good luck! You may end up like us and have a name, but when we saw Chelsea, she just didn't look like a Camryn. Lucky for you, right? :)
Post a Comment