Friday, May 7, 2010

Avery May

I know it has taken me way too long to get this up. Here are a few quick shots of Avery. She was born Monday, May 3rd at 3:30pm. She was 9lbs 1oz (a big thanks to my doctor for inducing me!) and 21 1/2 inches long. She has some dark hair and seems to have a little of all of her siblings mixed in. We chose Avery because we like it and May was my Grandma's middle name.
Look at that cute double chin!

Her first bath. The nurse went a little crazy with the bubbles.


The kids all LOVE Avery and always want to hold her. Natalie is sure it isn't fair that she has to go to school for 7 hours and Cameron and Ella get to stay home and hold Avery all day!

9 comments:

Shanan said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy! We are so excited for you Elizabeth! We love you tuns and wish you all the good sleeping-air in the world. ;) Heaven knows all new mommies need it. We're here for you and will be calling you soon to make good on being friends and helping out now that your new one is here. :)

Chiara said...

YAHOOO!!!! I think she looks like Ella! So stinkin cute! Wish I was there to get some baby lovin'
CONGRATS to all of you! XOXOXO

Unknown said...

oh my gosh that pic in the bubbles makes me laugh! The nurse sure did go a lil' crazy with those bubbles! haha! love it. I think she is a good mix of Ella and Randall! :) Love her already. GIve her some kisses for me. Makes me want another one! :) (oh, this is Tiff... sorry! ;)

Unknown said...

P.S. She sure makes Cameron look big doesn't she?!

The Meier family said...

She is so beautiful! Thank you for letting me come and snuggle on her! Let me know when I can come again! and thank you for being such an amazing friend! love you! :)

Joanna said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Call me when you want to practice wrapping and Sophia and I will come on over.

Chiara said...

She looks like Ella to me......who do you think she looks like?

Wendy said...

Congrats Elizabeth! She is beautiful and I love the name. Are you ready for the craziness that 4 kids brings?

Jill Bagley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! im so happy for you guys.
you are making me want another one.
that pic of cameron with her is so sweet.
who knows, maybe shell be a tom-boy and camerons best friend!! so fun.
i need to come visit. whats it like having 4?
we have to catch up!!