First off there are about 15 bounce houses and that alone would in my mind make it worth it.


All sorts of places (dental offices, Mary Kay, insurance agents) have booths with different things for kids to do. At a daycare booth they made cute boats and set them sailing.

There was a booth with all these bubbles set out including the chance to be inside a GIANT bubble. You can't tell by Cameron's face in this picture because he is so focused on holding still, but he LOVED this!
They had a scrambler ride that the kids had a blast on.
And then there is the face painting. They have a few booths that had face painting, but every year I would see these kids with AMAZING pictures on their faces. I really wanted the kids to get them done this year so we got in line as soon as we got there. Things were slow going so Eric stayed in line while I took the kids around to see some of the booths. Two hours later it was our turn. I thought there would be a sheet to choose which picture you wanted, but nope, just tell the guy what you want and he would paint it. We saw every kind of animal you could think of, mimes, fireworks, creepy stuff, pretty stuff, pretty much anything. Like I said, amazing. The kids loved it and so worth the wait. My neighbor said she is now going to start calling Cameron "Jack Jack".

2 comments:
You are so good at blogging these days! I bet your parents are loving it- what a good daughter you are! Want to come do mine so I can be a good daughter too? :) Awesome face painting!
Dude.....I wanna come next year!! Sign me up and remind me!!
Post a Comment