Natalie turned 9 on Friday and is weeks away from starting 4th grade. I can remember so many things about 4th grade and it is so strange to think that now I have a kid that old. I remember thinking sometime after she was born {when Natalie is 10 I will be 33!} and I am sure that was really old and now that isn't that far off. But not at all old. ;)
This year we did a family birthday party instead of a friend one. First she opened her presents.
This year we did a family birthday party instead of a friend one. First she opened her presents.

Then it was off to the activity of her choice. Dinner and games at John's Incredible Pizza Co. (the co. is on the sign so my kids always say that part when talking about the place, quite funny to me).
Natalie and Ella finishing up their dinner
Avery chewing on a breadstick. She wasn't fond of much else.
Then today we had our family dinner chosen by the birthday girl. Hamburgers from the BBQ and the cake that she chose.
Skittles rainbow cake
6 layers
A LOT of cake and A LOT of time, but it was fun
Happy 9th Birthday to my little girl that isn't so little any more! We love you!
4 comments:
Biggest cake ever! Ooh, and I posted the video of "the after dinner dance-off" on FB. Heh heh. And I hid $20 somewhere in your kitchen....
Geeeez! What a sweet cake! Can you make me one for MY BIRTHDAY!?!? I'm so impressed! Happy Birthday cute girl! I can't believe you are already 9!!
I can't believe she is nine! :) I love the cake and the dance off video.
Holy awesome cake! Way to go Mom! That is one thing I feel like I am starting to do worse and worse on every year! :)
Post a Comment