Cameron has lots of fun getting or trying to get into things. The other day I was in the bathroom fixing Natalie's hair for school. Cameron thinks it is a treat to be in there since as soon as he starts playing in the toilet I put him in the hallway and close the door. On this day he had skipped past the toilet and climbed into the tub. I was thinking well at least he isn't in the toilet and no big deal. Guess what he figured out how to do. Yep, turn on the water. You will notice he is only half dressed since getting his diaper on is enough of a challenge so usually the pants get on a bit later. He was having a blast splashing in the water.




7 comments:
HE IS SO CUTE!! I THINK HE NEEDS SOME GOOD LOVES FROM HIS AUNT TISSY!
Oh, what a cutie! It never ceases to amaze me how much kids can do that I try to convince myself they can't!
What adorable pictures. I'm always amazed at you mom's who think to grab the camera in moments like this!! He is sooo adorable. Man, we should totally hook up both our kids, Braxton-Ella.. Cameron-Avery, they both sound cute together, right? DIBS!
its kinda funny when they are stinkers like that.
is he potty trained? or are those cloth diapers?
youll have to tell me how you potty trained him when you get a chance.
So not potty trained! We haven't had good luck with that with the girls so I am not even going to try with him for at least a year. That is just his onsie that you can see.
i was here. but you already knew that, didn't you....
Man....would Macks love to have a play date with Cam in the tub....I'm afraid we would never get them out!!
Post a Comment