Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let It Snow!

One of the many great things about living in Oregon is that when it snows, everything stops. Today we woke up and the snow started falling about 8:00. By 8:30 we got a call from the Elder's Quorum that church had been canceled. Most people in Portland stay home and enjoy the snow and break from life. Only the ocassional car will go by with someone feeling the need to use the 4 wheel drive they never get to. I imagine my Dad thought of some reason he had to go out today. It is forcasted to only be in the 20's for the next few days so hopefully the snow will stick around. It is also great dry fluffy snow, not the typical wet stuff we get. Here are a few pictures from this morning. We have even more snow now since it has been coming down all day. It is fun to see the girls out there having fun and it brings back memories of growing up and enjoying the occasional snow day.


Cameron and I stayed inside since we both have colds.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I made the picture of Cameron Mom's background on her computer. Heh heh he looks so wistful. I love the picture of Ella where she has her hands up.

E.J.N. said...

I was cold taking the photos, in my pj's.

Joanna said...

Way cute pictures! Get over your cold so when it hits again we can all go play. I love the snow.

Tiffany W. said...

How did i miss this post?? I think Cameron needs to go out in hte snow...cold or not! Just wrap him up. Your house looks so pretty in the snow! I am jealous...puts our little "frosting" we got here to shame!