Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Coast

We recently took our first trip of the summer to the coast. You can't really say beach because the word beach brings thoughts of warm, blue water, clear skies, swimsuits, etc and that isn't usually the way things are at beaches in Oregon. Don't get me wrong I love the coast and think it is beautiful, but usually some sort of jacket is required, many times it is cloudy and windy and the water is fun as long as you don't mind getting numb first. We had a great time playing in the sand, being chased by waves, hunting for shells, eating lunch (I think Cam ate more sand than food) and hanging out with my sisters for a little while. We are looking forward to our next trip.


This is such a sweet picture of Eric and Cameron but what you can't tell is that Eric has the death grip on Cameron because he had no fear of the water. I mean really I have tons of fears so why can't my kids have some!

Ella is so funny with pictures, sometimes she screams bloody murder if you try to take one and other times she wants a photo shoot. She found this really long stick and wanted me to take pictures for several minutes.

Cam digging in with his oh so attractive Dorito face.


3 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

I love it-- you and your family of blondies! :)

Chiara said...

hahaha - I'll tell you why your kids have no fears.....because they are here to try to teach you to get over YOURS!! They are all way too cute

The Meier family said...

FUN!!!! but next time, you should invite us! :)